The Foundation for the Support and Development of Children “You are a Legend”, completed a project on the Organization and holding of the closing of the All-Russian action “Memory Watch-2018” from November 15 to
November 18, 2018 in the city of Kaluga.
Customers acted: the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs (Rosmolodezh).
250 representatives of search associations from 71 regions of our country such as Altai Territory, Arkhangelsk Oblast, Astrakhan Oblast, Belgorod Oblast, Bryansk Oblast, Vladimir Oblast, Volgograd Oblast, Ivanovo Oblast, Irkutsk Oblast, Kabardino-Balkar Republic, Kaliningrad Oblast, Kaluga took part Region, Kemerovo Region, Kirov Region, Kostroma Region, Krasnodar Territory, Kurgan Region, Kursk Region, Leningrad Region, Lipetsk Region, Moscow Region, Murma Skye region, Nizhny Novgorod region, Novgorod region, Novosibirsk region, Orenburg region, Orel Region, the Penza region m, etc., as well as members of the Russian Federation the Kaluga Region Government.
The project participants were accommodated in good hotels of at least 3 stars in the city of Kaluga. A banner was installed at the hotel, and all search engines were given gift bags with project souvenirs.
For 4 days, meals were organized, which included: breakfast, lunch, dinner, as well as dry rations for late arrival of participants and earlier departure.
All participants were provided with transfer: bus or taxi from the train / bus station / airport - to the hotel - back.
A participant of the All-Russian action “Memory Watch - 2018” was organized a two-hour excursion around the outskirts of Kaluga with competent guides.
The purpose of the event:
1. To unite efforts in perpetuating the memory of those who died while defending the Fatherland.
2. Combine the search teams of nuclear power plants in Russia.
3. To hand over in the plenary session the medal “For Courage”, which belonged to the Red Army man - a native of the Republic of Altai - Yakushko Savely Trofimovich.
For 3 days the participants:
1. Discussed the participation of search engines in the implementation of the Federal Target Program, aimed at perpetuating the memory of those who died while defending the Fatherland.
2. Summed up the past field season.
3. Participated in round tables on topical issues of patriotic education of young people, got acquainted with the experience of local activists.
4. Acquainted with the surroundings of Kaluga.
At the ceremonial closing of the All-Russian action “Memory Watch-2018” in Kaluga, such guests as:
Anatoly Dmitrievich Artamonov - head of the region of Kaluga region, made a welcoming speech;
Elena Tsunaeva - Executive Secretary of the Search Movement of Russia, Ildar Bikbaev - Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Defense Assembly of the Russian Federation, Andrei Taranov - Deputy Head of the Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on perpetuation of the memory of those killed in the defense of the Fatherland, and others.
The event ended with the awarding of managers of search organizations and traffic veterans with the memorial
sign of the Search Movement of Russia Cranes for their support and contribution to the development of the search movement.