1. The opening of the department of Russian as a foreign language from GIRYA them. A.S. Pushkin on the basis
of the Havana University of the Republic of Cuba (Havana) and on the basis of the RDFC in France (Paris).
2. Organization of the stand of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia at the Congress "Safety on the roads for
the sake of safety of life" (St. Petersburg).
3. Organization of the international volunteer program "Ambassadors of the Russian language in the world"
(Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Orenburg).
4. Organization of work of the exhibition stand of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
at the Moscow International Salon of Education 2017 in the field of Road Safety. (Moscow)
5. Educational and cultural visits for children-heroes on the territory of Russia.
6. Annual international creative integration festival "You are the Legend" (St. Petersburg, Moscow).
7. Annual creative plein-air contest “You are a Legend” in the Republic of Crimea
(the city of Feodosia, the city of Bakhchisarai).
1. Guest tour in the city of St. Petersburg, Volgograd, Khimki, Moscow, Vyazma, Rostov-on-Don, Bryansk project
"Immortal Orchestra" 2018. Customer: Association for the revival, support and development of performing on wind and
horn instruments “Center for Horn Music”.
2. Organization of the exhibition stand of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia - “Safe Road for Children”
at the Moscow International Salon of Education (Moscow) in 2018. Client: Federal State Budget Scientific Institution
"Center for the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Children".
3. Military-patriotic excursion routes "Victory Roads" Moscow, Moscow region.
Client: Ministry of Culture
of the Russian Federation.
4. All-Russian Internet Olympiad for schoolchildren on the knowledge of the rules of the road in 2017 and 2018.
Client: Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
2018 has become a productive year for the Foundation for the Development of Children
"Ti-legenda" and the State Institute of the Russian Language named Pushkin.
The Foundation has implemented such projects as:
Ambassadors of the Russian language in the camp "Eurasia";
Ambassadors of the Russian language in the camp "Ocean";
Ambassadors of the Russian language in Armenia and Kyrgyzstan;
Russian Ambassadors in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan;
Ambassadors of the Russian language in Antalya, Khujand and Samarkand.
In the period from October 24, 2018 to November 9, 2018, a competition for the best knowledge of the traditions, customs and culture of the peoples living in the Moscow Region was organized and held.
The customers of this competition were the Government of the Moscow Region.
1590 people from Moscow and the Moscow Region of the Russian Federation took part in this competition.
The Foundation for Child Support and Development “You are Legend” was a co-organizer of the XIX International Volkov Festival.
The Foundation for the Support and Development of Children “You are a Legend”, completed a project on the Organization and holding of the closing of the All-Russian action “Memory Watch-2018” from November 15 to November 18, 2018 in the city of Kaluga.
Customers acted: the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs (Rosmolodezh).
The Foundation actively organized the Festival “Vivat, Student”!
This year a large number of talented children arrived at the All-Russian Festival - competition.
Despite the student status, all groups are laureates and regular participants of Russian and international competitions and festivals, in addition to academic work, they are actively performing concert activities.
From July 27 to December 12, 2018, the Foundation conducted a project
“Internship of NGOs” - in 2018 by the customer, which was the Resource Center of NGOs
for Public Relations Committee of Moscow.
For non-profit organizations, the travel addresses of the Moscow NPO delegations were carefully selected, as well as their topics. For example, in Cherepovets and Vologda, special attention was devoted to issues of public-private partnership in the implementation of social projects. In Kazan, these were practices of charity and volunteering, and in Novosibirsk — systemic social projects. And most importantly, the program ended with a study of the impact of social and charitable projects on increasing the sustainability of the city’s development and the quality of life in it from the experience of the non-profit sector of the Republic of Singapore!
V International Integration Competition.
Participants from Kemerovo and Moscow in the amount of 18 people arrived at the V jubilee open-air.
International Creative Festival "Happiness".
Passed from May 29, 2018 to June 1, 2018.
Several nominations were presented at the festival: